Arts2Thrive is a creative arts practice helping professionals and teams form better connections through art and movement. We specialize in assisting professionals, who are burned out and stressed out, to connect with their own creative power through easy, fun and unique classes, workshops, and retreats. The result is a renewed energy and the ability to return to their personal and professional lives feeling nourished and more alive!
You are in the right place if:
- you find yourself overcommitted, burned out, stressed, and feel like you are spinning your wheels and not going anywhere
- you feel like everyone around you is having fun but you
- you desire, no, you require a different way to be in your life, one that is more alive, vibrant, and interesting
- your organization is in a rut, with low productivity, and disgruntled team players
The Arts2Thrive way of life is for anyone who wants to experience a more connected life or organization which is looking for better teamwork.
We offer customized:
- Eurythmy & Pastel & Watercolor Painting Classes, one-on-one and group
- Thematic Workshops & Retreats
- Corporate Retreats and Events
- Interactive Speeches Which Inspire
Arts2Thrive will design a customized creative experience for you or your organization. The two primary artistic solutions I employ are eurythmy (harmonious choreographed movement) and pastel & watercolor painting exercises based on therapeutic techniques. Additional creative modalities that are used include: form drawing, poetry, music, journaling, and archery. Many of the methods are so accessible they are actually taught to school children in thousands of Waldorf schools across the country, and around the world.
You do not have to be artistic by nature. I have worked with people all along the spectrum of physical fitness. You just need to have an authentic desire for change and be open to new possibilities.
After an Arts2Thrive class, workshop, retreat or speaking engagement, you or your organization will feel renewed, nourished, and re-vitalized. Just check out our Results page to hear what our clients have to say about us.
I am passionate about being able to share my work in “connecting through creativity” with an expanded circle of individuals and corporate executives through my customized classes, workshops, retreats and speaking engagements. If you are ready to re-connect to yourself and to others through the arts, please contact me personally at 262.354.8211 or email me at: Lynn@Arts2Thrive.com
I look forward to speaking with you.
Eurythmist, Inspirational Speaker, & Artist